Graduation Invitations ~ Eve Taverne Photography

I can't believe another school year is coming to a close soon.  And when you are a parent of a high school senior, the time seems to fly by even faster.  I know, I have had  two children graduate from high school so far.  I am sure you are in the process of planning the graduation party and have thought about the graduation invitation.

The graduation invitation is a keepsake that friends and family will cherish for years to come.  Our custom designed graduation invitations are printed on high quality card stock covered with a high gloss UV coating.  Use images from your session, or bring in images of your own to include in the design.  From sports pictures to baby pictures....I will design it for you!

There is still time.....Call me @ 315-826-3322 or message me@ mail@evetaverne.com to design your cards now!


Comments